Most people have mental health issues nowadays.
Especially after the COVID-19 pandemic, people found themselves more depressed, anxious, and worried.
Metal threats don’t judge people of different ages, gender, religion, or country. It happens to everybody.
As evidenced by the increased issues, most psychologists, counselors, therapists, psychiatrists, and mental wellness enthusiasts started spreading awareness.
We know this is a problem, and we are the mental health workers who need to work together to fight against it.
So, are you a mental health professional?
- Do you want more sales on your coaching programs or webinars or some well-being products?
- Are you struggling to write promotional words to sell your product or service?
That’s why copy gurl is here!
Whether you want to educate your buyers about mental health or want to aware your clients about the products, I’m here to save your marketing time and efforts.
So, how can I save you time?
- I’ll take an initial interview so that you’ll let me know everything about your product or service.
- I’ll do further research to learn more about the ideal clients and their interests.
- In case you don’t know more about the market for your product or service, I can run surveys to make a clear persona.
- I’ll organize and write in a persuasive tone with your expertise and my passion that you don’t have to worry about the right word choice.
I’ll be your partner to spread your voice by creating
- Delicious blog posts to educate your audience.
- Zesty website copies to catch attention.
- Yummy sales letters to make them crave.
- Tasty product descriptions to hook and sell.
I can also help you to build your authority by guest posting and ghostwriting.
I’ll raise your voice with my knowledge and expertise.
This will help you to increase your sales 2X times than it’s happening right now!
Can’t believe in my service?
You can get a 50% discount on your first hire…
So, if you have reliability issues, then you can check my service first and decide later…
What are you waiting for? Fill the form and ask me for a quote!
Barsha is a copywriter and blogger passionate about learning and spreading wisdom on mental wellness. After considering some close cases in the past few years, she realized the importance of mental awareness.
As stated by a study in 2020, 75% of mental illness continues till 24, but 50% begins from the age of 14. And it’s not surprising that most of our youth are suffering from mild to chronic mental illness that they can’t express their feelings.
Most people in our society take mental illness as a minor problem. However, it’s the major cause of suicide among teenagers nowadays. This only states that there’s a lack of mental awareness and people don’t know how to express their emotions.
And with a vision of empowering our population who are suffering but can’t get help, she started her journey. By learning more about mental wellness and personal improvement topics, she can spread consciousness among the youth of this world.
For making harmony between personal and professional life, she fuses yogic practices and well-being into her daily schedule. With an innovative psyche, Barsha discovers her zone while making paper crafts and doodles as a side interest and web illustrations for her business, making her content engaging.